Page 196 of 203 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2023
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    I hope they have notices up in town telling if a beheading is happening, I'd go to each one.
    Me too, I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe I ever even seen that in a game.

2. Default

I watched the first 25 minutes of Skyrim...

I really shouldn't have.

3. Default

I watched the first 25 minutes of Skyrim...

I really shouldn't have.

You're a glutton for punishment, my friend.

*whispers* Um,...how was it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    *whispers* Um,...how was it?
    Rather good, much better than Oblivions opening.

But I'm saying no more, of course you can always Google it, but you'll have to be quick, most of the video's are being taken down.

5. Default

Rather good, much better than Oblivions opening.

But I'm saying no more, of course you can always Google it, but you'll have to be quick, most of the video's are being taken down.
    No, I just can't look. I'd hate to ruin it.

6. Default

No, I just can't look. I'd hate to ruin it.
    To be fair from what I've seen so far the graphics aren't as good as I thought they'd be, I'd say they're on par with Fallout 3 (which I personally don't mind), but the weather effects look amazing, the mist in the mountains really add to the atmosphere, and at least people look like people this time around.

7. Default

To be fair from what I've seen so far the graphics aren't as good as I thought they'd be, I'd say they're on par with Fallout 3 (which I personally don't mind), but the weather effects look amazing, the mist in the mountains really add to the atmosphere, and at least people look like people this time around.
    Sadly I was hoping for far better in the graphics department.

8. Default

Sadly I was hoping for far better in the graphics department.
    It could have been the video itself, it did seem to be stretched out, and it wasn't exactly in HD, 320p if I remember correctly.

9. Default

It could have been the video itself, it did seem to be stretched out, and it wasn't exactly in HD, 320p if I remember correctly.
    I hope that's all it was. All the other videos you have post looked great. And Spike must have the most detailed beheadings, he just must.

10. Default

I hope that's all it was. All the other videos you have post looked great.
    They have indeed, we'll just have to wait and see.

Personally I'm getting it on the 360, just because it was developed on the 360 and games developed on the 360 tend not to play as well on PS3, so I'm not expecting the graphics to be at the high end, but saying that all of the gameplay video's so far have been of the 360 version.