Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
The Gallery search relies on correctly entered file names and proper search tags!

The search tags usually get neglected by uploaders and a Gallery Moderator will add search tags that come to mind at the time of validation.
A Moderator could search Google for similarities of apps, but it would be a very time consuming repetitive task.

For example: I have no idea what "Lync 2013" is as a app, I don't use it at all and never encountered it until You mentioned it - how and why should I know it is related to "Lync 2015" if I didn't know such a version exists as well.

Also, constantly editing search tags isn't really an option.
I try to edit, expand and equalize search tags whenever I realize a newly uploaded app is similar to another - but it is a endless loop as newer or similar versions of an app get added to the Gallery on a regular basis.

Lets not blow this out of water, especially considering that the app You gave as an example has been downloaded mere 3 times to date.

Enjoy the Gallery and Forum and be grateful for it!

Thank You for Your support.

Have you thought.. maybe it has only been downloaded three times, cause most members can not find it in our gallery, Wilhelm smh