Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Made a mistake with one of my uploads. Corrected it but the faulty one (98.Battle flag
    PIDxtBMTtm epub 14 minutes) was already up and I don't know how to undo it. HansJam

Don't worry, I've removed it (Refusal reason: incorrect screenshot).

3. Default

please i need help with activation code on docx viewer i installed. thnks

4. Default

help!how do i transfer from my pc to my phone

5. Default

Good AM to all, can any one explain me for "candid wallpapers" ? whats really mean by candid ?
    Thanx n Regards

6. Default How to UPLOAD games on Mobiles24.com?

Hii friends! I have a query on uplaoding games here! I have been uploading FIFA 10,Fifa 11 and Fifa 12 games here but the site isn't accepting it what to do? I really want to contribute to this site as much I can do.....please reply what should I do as soon as possible!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HGala Log in to see links
    Hii friends! I have a query on uplaoding games here! I have been uploading FIFA 10,Fifa 11 and Fifa 12 games here but the site isn't accepting it what to do? I really want to contribute to this site as much I can do.....please reply what should I do as soon as possible!!!

Were you given any reason why the games were not accepted?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HGala Log in to see links
    Mobiles24 can't accept EA games due to copyright.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iblees Log in to see links
    Good AM to all, can any one explain me for "candid wallpapers" ? whats really mean by candid ?
    Thanx n Regards
    They are unposed informal photographs of people that are not intended for public use.

Example

"If I took a picture of you that you didn't know about or was not expecting and then uploaded it onto the internet for everyone to see."
    Last edited by SuperFlash1980; 26-10-2011 at 08:21 AM.

10. Default

Thanx SuperFlash, Just now I read your comments.