Page 61 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I hear you...
    The only problem with a game with specs that high is that they'll only sell one copy... to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    call of duty 4 was totally awesome! I dunno why they r snapping back to world war 2 again in cod5, but the A.I. This time is gonna behave intelligent, like soldiers acting dead, hiding in bushes and amongst tree leaves & tree tops. I did'nt played cod3, it kindof was'nt released on d pc i guess. How was it?
    In my opinion COD3 was the worst of the series. It just didn't have that COD feel to it, and it was a bit short. COD2 was the best, and although I really enjoyed COD4 I'm glad they're going back to WWII.

Again, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    I hear you...
    The only problem with a game with specs that high is that they'll only sell one copy... to you!
    I'll be the envy of the nation...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    In my opinion COD3 was the worst of the series. It just didn't have that COD feel to it, and it was a bit short. COD2 was the best, and although I really enjoyed COD4 I'm glad they're going back to WWII.

Again, just my opinion.
    COD 4 is by far the best pf the bunch so far

mainly because of online

mainly because of online
    Yes yes. Rub salt in the wounds please.

6. Default

I will

Again, just my opinion.
    i agree with noxide cod 2 was best

8. Default

Again, just my opinion.
    so thats why it was'nt released on the pc. Now, i wont say cod2 was better cod4. Both were gud in their places. But still, cod4 was a revolution to modern FPS games. Hey u got any screenshots of the upcoming doom4 and quake5?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    COD 4 is by far the best pf the bunch so far

mainly because of online
    I must agree with you on that one!
    It changed the whole purpose of the game & also made it playable LONG after you'd finished the single player mission

Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    Hey u got any screenshots of the upcoming doom4 and quake5?
    I'll post some as soon as I find them.

Just read this bit of disturbing news though:

"There's so much world in the multiplatform game, in fact, that the content will not fit onto two Xbox 360 discs--some level of graphical fidelity will have to be sacrificed."

Sadness ensues...