Page 69 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    Yeah the graphics aren't the best that's for sure but the motion is a real hoot!
    I'd probably just break something playing cricket or something. Or even trying to take out a zombie.

2. Default

Personally I would avoid overclocking your system because it overheats and once when I did I found it extremely hard to decrease my systems CPU speed I was just lucky that my computer would stay on for at least two minutes before turning off.

Quote Originally Posted by holdenutes_93 Log in to see links
    Personally I would avoid overclocking your system because it overheats and once when I did I found it extremely hard to decrease my systems CPU speed I was just lucky that my computer would stay on for at least two minutes before turning off.
    You can overclock safely to a certain point, but it doesn't always give you a performance gain.

4. Default

Halo is best game ever made
    Dont agree then you suck
    Dont care if im off topic either lol
    Its uber awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mystery_of_unknown Log in to see links
    Halo is best game ever made
    Dont agree then you suck
    Dont care if im off topic either lol
    Its uber awesome
    I wish I could take back the rep I gave you. Because Halo isn't the coolest game ever.
    Oblivion is.

Sorry if I suck too much.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I wish I could take back the rep I gave you. Because Halo isn't the coolest game ever.
    Oblivion is.

Sorry if I suck too much.
    Actually do be honest i dont mind Elder Of Scrolls IV : Oblivion
    Ive only played it like once though lol
    I got Morrowind

7. Default

Talking of Halo

Halo 4 to be Launch Title for Next Generation Xbox?

Gearbox again rumoured to be at the reins.

UK, August 26, 2008 - Master Chief's next big outing could herald the launch of the next generation of consoles, with rumour abound that Halo 4 is to be amongst the first wave of titles for the Xbox 360's follow-up console.

Alluded to in the latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine, which has been thumbed by Joystiq, Gearbox is said to be working on the fourth instalment proper in the bestselling series. Gearbox's own Randy Pitchford – currently doing the rounds extolling the virtues of the studio's imminent Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway – was recently quoted as saying of the company's next project, "When you find out what this is, you'll likely agree that I can't oversell this one."

Gearbox is also currently at work on Aliens: Colonial Marines, a full-blooded first person take on the film series that's proved such a rich inspiration for the Halo universe.

8. Default

I knew there was going to be a Halo 4,
    but i was hoping it was on XBOX or 360 rather than a next generation lol
    Plus you just made it sound a lot more exciting
    Fingers crossed for a Halo 5 one day
    And cant wait for the movie

9. Default

The name of the next Xbox is

Xbox 720

give it 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    The name of the next Xbox is