Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

But how without unzipping the .zip extension can be removed..Thanks anyways n the above .jar file is working fine on my phone now..

Default Attention

Hello Admins and Gallery Mods

I have came across a Copyrighted game in our Java Games Gallery.

Cooking Mama

Manifest-Version: 1.0
    MIDlet-Name: Cooking Mama
    MIDlet-Version: 1.0.21
    MIDlet-Vendor: Electronic Arts/BiNPDA
    MIDlet-1: Cooking Mama, /icon.png, Init
    MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0
    MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.0
    MIDlet-Icon: /icon.png
    MIDlet-Description: Cooking Mama
    MIDlet-Data-Size: 1024
    Created-By: Metaflow

http://www.mobiles24.com/search?keyw...ames&search=GO

3. Default not working niv bible

i was able to download the niv bible but when i open it, my screen became blank white and i waited and waaited but nothing is happening. what should i do..my phone is nokia 5233...

4. Default nokia 2700 plese help me

dear all

can anyone please guide me that how can I remove the cache & cookies from my Nokia 2700 classic as i couldn't access some YouTube video on that and my service provider is saying that just remove cache but i really don't know that where is that option in mobile.

i ll be really grateful to you if anybody guide me properly.In which folder i have to go and what the the option which i can use to del that.

SK

5. Default uploading help please

hi ,
    i have been unable to upload any ebooks this past week even though i could do so just before that.

everytime i attempt to upload i get the message :

An Error Occurred
    Upload failed: You did not choose a file to upload. Please try again.
    Please help
    Reenee

PS: i followed the exact guidelines each time but i still got the same message
    Last edited by reenee; 30-10-2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: extra information to add

6. Default Why Cant I Upload?

WHY CANT I UPLOAD?
    i've attached a sample ebook. please let me know whats wrong with it that stops me from uploading?
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Question Udo

Hi. How can I find and download Navionics ? Sorry dont know how to get into this forum the proper way
    Thanks
    Udo

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Log in to see links
    Hi Kukulukuk, Sorry i didn't know what your question was,

You basically earn respect within the community, also some people have won prizes (by getting reward points). One lucky guy won a brand new 'Nokia Phone', because he was the first person to receive 500 Rp (500 reward points) within this certain time limit, it was 3 weeks or something like that.

So now you know what you can get, i except to see you have 1,000Rp

Many Thanks for your contributions so far,

Andy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by udohennig Log in to see links
    Hi. How can I find and download Navionics ? Sorry dont know how to get into this forum the proper way
    Thanks
    Udo
    What HTC do you have?

9. Default

Does this site have a policy on pirated software, or is that the point of the site?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by efalk Log in to see links
    Does this site have a policy on pirated software, or is that the point of the site?
    That's not the point of the site. Believe me, if it was, I wouldn't be here.

There is a list of copyrighted software and games that cannot be uploaded.

In addition, ANY copyrighted or pirated software must not be uploaded/attached directly to the forum.

Hope this helps somewhat.