Some of you may know I lost my dad to cancer recently.
In a bid to say thank you for all the great care they gave and to try to pay something back to all the cancer doctors,nurses and other workers I am raising money for my local hospital.
It is not actually for the hospital in general it is for the ward concerned with the mental and social care of cancer patients and their relatives (supplying clothing to cancer patients that have lost massive amounts of weight ,counselling etc. to try to avoid/treat depression in cancer patients and there relatives etc) and also an important information service for all cancer patients and their relatives ( so they can ask the sort of questions that they don't want to ask their doctor or questions that they forget to ask and don't want to 'waste' the time of the doctors by bothering them with questions)
For more info follow this link Log in to see links

I normally wouldn't mention this but as I say I am raising money for them.

I am doing this by entering a sponsored 10km run.(about 6 1/2 miles)
I have never entered a race before but I think this is a very good cause.

If you or anyone you know has been affected by cancer you'll know what devastating affect it can have.

If you could see in your heart to donate some money to this worthy cause then click here.Log in to see links

Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.