1. Smile Mark - any more news yet on ebook section?

Hi Mark

You posted om 2nd March that ebooks had been removed due to copywrite and that you would provide us with more info next week. That was almost 2 weeks ago.

Please provide info on exactly what the situation is - have ebooks gone for good, or what? Perhaps if they are, you may be able to suggest some alternative sites we could use for ebooks?

Thanks heaps !!!!!!

2. Default

He might not be able to give proper information.
    This is a serious matter, and things are constantly changing, so until he himself knows exactly what's happening, we won't.

3. Default

When time will come, he'll make an announcement.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default Ebooks download help

Hi,

Does anyone know good website where you can download ebooks for free?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sonaldep Log in to see links
    Hi,

Does anyone know good website where you can download ebooks for free?
    Linking to competitive websites is forbidden.

6. Default

How can it be forbidden to link to a competitive website if mobiles24 do not have ebooks and another site does? They are therefore not in competitione with each other surely?????????

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ddvgww Log in to see links
    How can it be forbidden to link to a competitive website if mobiles24 do not have ebooks and another site does? They are therefore not in competitione with each other surely?????????
    The fate of the eBook section is not definitive yet, so in the meantime it's still forbidden.

8. Smile

Fair enough. I have really enjoyed getting ebooks from this site and am happy to wait a while to see what the final decision on ebooks is. Hope the section does return - fingers crossed!

9. Default

So glad that when I got my Nook tablet I came here and saw I could get ePubs, so useful.....very much hope that it comes back. Books should be shared and enjoyed. I hate paying for a book that winds up being crap....