Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Unhappy Civilization V mobile final level.

I reached the final level as well..
    But of all the missions,the 6th one was a bit tough compared to the rest,but the final one is almost impossible to finish.
    First four turns I managed to rule the others as they were weakened by the tribute I asked. But then the suddenly become much stronger..
    I dont know how to proceed with this. How in the world will be able to launch that spaceship without surviving the three Titans around me?!!

2. Default

Hey. Could some1 help me with the final level?!

3. Cool Finished it!!! Its finally over!!

Guys! I finished it. Its easy to finish the final level if you just go on increasing your city limits and workers. Make 10 cities. Ask all the three for tribute in the first turn itself. Use the tribute wisely.. Create a settler and 2 workers in the 1st turn itself. Then assign production of another settler.
    Build the trade posts,farms and mines manually.. Also make sure to connect the cities via railroads.
    Make the nuclear weapon as soon as possible. Dont ever fall back in progress or else others are gonna ask you for tribute.
    Good luck.

4. Default /Help

can somebody help with level 7

5. Default

Well I through witi the 4th mission but its like God mode diff

6. Default

I can't finish mission 6 I begin the mission with two enemies and a third which is more stronger,they all are on war against me.any help pls
    Last edited by Tuek7; 18-01-2012 at 11:15 PM.

7. Default

Refer the previous pages in this post.. You'll find a detailed solution.. In short its like this.. Just protect your cities using a trebuchet.. But first u must eliminate one of your enemies..
    You may capture one of their cities and use it as a bait for your enemies while your main city is protected.
    Build as many tradeposts as possible.. And dont ever look back...
    Its an easy level compared to the final level.
    And the game is simple compared to its pc variant.

8. Default

Guys, anyone has a working link for k800i version? Every download link is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Avallach2 Log in to see links
    Guys, anyone has a working link for k800i version? Every download link is dead
    Here mate SE K800:Log in to see links

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links
    Here mate SE K800:Log in to see links
    Than ye! Have a rep point from me!