Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Found new character : with a weapon like a big gun

Actually thats not a gun, more like a spear but at the end of combo it will give like a burst of shot. This char only have 2 main active skill.

How to obtain?
    - Get a mission from a guy at the inn (upper right room) at the 3rd town
    - when u are going to finish the last dungeon, u'll see a chest which blocked by some plants at the right, so go to that place to obtain a scroll from that chest.
    - Go back to that man, and talk to him
    - Go to NPC Job changer....voila new character is unlocked...

Still wondering how to obtain the next locked character....

just for info, for the second skill (active), just upgrade a little at page 1 to open the page 2 which is more interesting magic. Try this with the reset (2nd option) at NPC job changer so u will get skill that u like the most. same with the passive skill both main or secondary skill at page 2. If u already have 1 char passive skill, like ur first job is gunner, then u change to knight, the passive skill for gunner is open so u can equip ur knight with gunner passive skill.

At the menu 4 (Bank) u can deposit not just money but items too like books to mass storage, choose 2nd option (below option to deposit money), press 1st option to store it, to retrieve it from other char just enter it n scroll with number 1 or 3 n choose 1st option. This menu can be access to from the main menu.

Right now im still have 2 mission n a lot of scroll that i cant read n still travelling from town to town, dungeon to dungeon...to finished n get the last one. I'll inform again if i get it....

@Monolitic: i have found a book for yellow necklace for lvl 55, n i see that brown/gold name book will give u a purple one. But still dont know the different between green, yellow n purple.
    Last edited by mike1977; 06-05-2011 at 07:03 AM.