Quote Originally Posted by t2_dennis Log in to see links
    Saint Stone Knights Legend (240x320)

what phone will it work on

3. Default Saint Stone: knight Legend [by HuaYiTianXin]

Saint Stone: knight Legend

Looking for saintstone knights 176x220 for motorola

Please please and thank you

4. Default

can u please try this? im not too sure of the screen resolution though. But its better than nothing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

do u know how to upgrade magic?

6. Default Saint stone knight legend-Requesting end of the game

Can anyone tell me what is the end of this hard game.I have been trying to pass the demon part and i think its the last part of the game.

I found the game pretty anoying and hard (esspecialy the part when the demon throws fire balls at you),so even with level 28 i still cant finish the game and im very curios how is the end of this game.

Also can anyone describe the end,a screenshot would be nice too.

And yes im back from 2 months pause

Quote Originally Posted by defacto25 Log in to see links
    Can anyone tell me what is the end of this hard game.I have been trying to pass the demon part and i think its the last part of the game.

I found the game pretty anoying and hard (esspecialy the part when the demon throws fire balls at you),so even with level 28 i still cant finish the game and im very curios how is the end of this game.

Also can anyone describe the end,a screenshot would be nice too.

And yes im back from 2 months pause
    the girl with which you travel she separates from main character and goes to do good and he goes to his town as hero
    and by the way try fighting monsters in forest to increase the level i was level 37 when i succeded in defeating demon also i bought strongest weapon at the end of game

8. Default

yep try to get your chara at least at level 30 but be sure that your heal skill has been upgraded and carry a lot of health & mana potions

9. Default

thanks guys i added rep for you all.

I like the game,has a very nice graphic but the music keeps repeating.I just turn to silent cause there are no sound effects

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by defacto25 Log in to see links
    thanks guys i added rep for you all.

I like the game,has a very nice graphic but the music keeps repeating.I just turn to silent cause there are no sound effects
    yep the music can be sometimes a little annoying but the game is great i hope that soon releases the chapter 2