Page 218 of 261 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2606

The site being slow.

2. Default

The terrible form United currently is in! Shaqiri!!!! Basel!!! That Vidic maybe is badly injured, that United is kicked out of Champions League........... (This comment is written in pure rage!)

3. Default

The amount of noise a 360 makes.

4. Default

My gas gauge has been sticking in my car every once in awhile. So last night after 11pm and in below freezing weather it decides to run out of gas in the middle of the street, even though the gauge of course, said I had plenty. I had the joy of pushing it by myself for 2 blocks to a parking lot and calling and waiting for someone to bring me some gas.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    The site being slow.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    My gas gauge has been sticking in my car every once in awhile. So last night after 11pm and in below freezing weather it decides to run out of gas in the middle of the street, even though the gauge of course, said I had plenty. I had the joy of pushing it by myself for 2 blocks to a parking lot and calling and waiting for someone to bring me some gas.
    Shoulda farted in the gas tank and dropped in a match.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Shoulda farted in the gas tank and dropped in a match.
    Oh if it were only that simple.

Tonight I was at the store and locked my keys in the damn car. I got mad and was just going to put my fist through the window, needless to say, the window didn't break but I think I fractured a knuckle or something. So $65 for a locksmith.

Having to work till late at night all week and this entire weekend.

8. Default

Slow mornings.

waiting for someone and they dont show up without even telling you...

10. Default

My right shoulder's been in pain for days now, but the doctors says it's fine..

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."