1. Default hello everyone please help me

Im just set up a account and cant download games onto my phone or pc dont see a link for this......its says download id but there's no where to put it in....im so lost gettin mad as hell i click onto the games and it gives some error message what am i doing wrong????????? someone please help me

2. Default

it's like that in here dont help new ppl

Welcome!

Are you downloading to your pc or mobile?

pc click here to download to pc

If mobile go to the wap site and select download by ID and enter the code shown of the game you want that is in the gallery, example below..

4. Default

Welcome mate
    I hope you already know how to download things..
    Paul here explained it pretty well..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sickrthanothrs Log in to see links

What is wrong with you , youre getting stuff for free and still youre not happy. If you post at nearly midnight gmt then you can hardly expect people to be up all night just waiting to help.
    GET A GRIP.

Im tired of seeing these post where people complain all the time.If youre not happy.. **** off.

6. Default

Im just set up a account and cant download games onto my phone or pc dont see a link for this......its says download id but there's no where to put it in....im so lost gettin mad as hell i click onto the games and it gives some error message what am i doing wrong????????? someone please help me
    And youre talking to yourself.

7. Default

I hope Paul helped, btw welcome to M24.

You cant talk that way, people cant be here 24/7 just to help you out, you just post and the first person will answer as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by terzo54 Log in to see links

What is wrong with you , youre getting stuff for free and still youre not happy. If you post at nearly midnight gmt then you can hardly expect people to be up all night just waiting to help.
    GET A GRIP.

Im tired of seeing these post where people complain all the time.If youre not happy.. **** off.
    You are completely wright, just watch you language, this is how flame wars start of and im sure we dont want that here.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Log in to see links
    I hope Paul helped, btw welcome to M24.

You cant talk that way, people cant be here 24/7 just to help you out, you just post and the first person will answer as soon as possible.

You are completely wright, just watch you language, this is how flame wars start of and im sure we dont want that here.
    Apologies for the language,but not the sentiment. The comments are aimed at all the moaners,not specifically at one person.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by terzo54 Log in to see links
    Apologies for the language,but not the sentiment. The comments are aimed at all the moaners,not specifically at one person.
    I know how you feel. And If I wasnt worried about being banned, I would have said something worse than that. It just really annoys me...