Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hammeris in little island in southwest of 6 you will wait for low tide

2. Default

to create fabric you need to create weaving machine first.

3. Default

Thanks, I found the hammer-it's in the swamps. I also made some fabric and sail, improved my camp into cabin, but now I wonder how to continue-how could I make a boat? There's an old ship in the north-eastern part of the island but I don't know if it would be of use...Anyway, the game is extremely pleasant and interesting, it turns into one of my favourite!

4. Default

repair that old boat then sail it to north of a swamp. you'll find a way to 3 the ship is in there.

5. Default

really great game please if know say how make other items.. because it's need for begin new players

6. Default

where i find hammer ?
    and how go ship on map 3 ı can't find way

please help

7. Default

but wt are the requirements for making fabric & makin sweing machine

8. Default

The hammer is in the swamps, walk from their bottom to the east, at the far east there is a small island and a narrow path to it which is accessible only during low tide. For the sewing machine-I think it was made at the cabin-you have to upgrade your camp into cabin and after that the machine will appear as an option.

9. Default

I reached the ship,(thanks to Jerakij)you have to sail in the boat, after that you have to find a sextant to repair it-it is again in the swamps...addicting game, now I wish it had even more adventures,yet the conception is very original. Is there a similar PC game?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bogi_81 Log in to see links
    The hammer is in the swamps, walk from their bottom to the east, at the far east there is a small island and a narrow path to it which is accessible only during low tide. For the sewing machine-I think it was made at the cabin-you have to upgrade your camp into cabin and after that the machine will appear as an option.
    thanks ...