Just for you...
    No ... it's for all to enjoy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We'll have more smilies soon BluSky.
    that's a good thing
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

3. Default

I think that a good thing will be if we get tittles like 'Game Master' or Theme Master' Wallpaper Master i need your opinion Admins

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    I think that a good thing will be if we get tittles like 'Game Master' or Theme Master' Wallpaper Master i need your opinion Admins
    For uploading a lot of one thing?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    For uploading a lot of one thing?
    yes for uploading a lot of one thing on forum

6. Default

Sounds like a good idea.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Sounds like a good idea.
    I'll second that!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Can make it easier to search ebooks in gallery. Thanks
    Last edited by trollSpider; 21-09-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: correction

I think that a good thing will be if we get titles like 'Game Master' or Theme Master' Wallpaper Master i need your opinion Admins
    If You had said that the "title" would relate to ones members Free Gallery Uploads - then I might have said "sounds interesting".
    Although it would be a tricky task to identify a true "Upload Master" , ones refusals would have to be included in the math as mass uploads with high refusal counts would not be the work of any "Master".

But You are suggesting to relate the "title" to posted Forum content - I wonder who is supposed to monitor what is been posted by whom and how much of it is usable?!
    Mass posting is as questionable as mass uploads.

Besides , posting links to games , themes or wallpapers doesn't make one be a master in those categories but a "Link Master" at best - or are You actually making sure that all the games You post links to work properly?
    I doubt it.

I think that more "titles" could cause excessive competitive behavior and a lot of additional work for the Admins and Moderators!

That just my opinion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    If You had said that the "title" would relate to ones members Free Gallery Uploads - then I might have said "sounds interesting".
    Although it would be a tricky task to identify a true "Upload Master" , ones refusals would have to be included in the math as mass uploads with high refusal counts would not be the work of any "Master".

But You are suggesting to relate the "title" to posted Forum content - I wonder who is supposed to monitor what is been posted by whom and how much of it is usable?!
    Mass posting is as questionable as mass uploads.

Besides , posting links to games , themes or wallpapers doesn't make one be a master in those categories but a "Link Master" at best - or are You actually making sure that all the games You post links to work properly?
    I doubt it.

I think that more "titles" could cause excessive competitive behavior and a lot of additional work for the Admins and Moderators!

That just my opinion about it.
    Agree with him