Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
  1. Default

looking forward to seeing the new improved M24, cheers Mark

2. Default

wow can't wait ..

3. Default

woohoo!
    Love to see an improved version of one of the best and most useful sites on the net.

Great news Mark
    I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi guys, thanks for all your suggestions so far and apologies for the lack of info on updates. I'm taking everything on board despite not replying.

To clear up potential confusion, there are going to be no more updates on the current version of Mobiles24. All work and suggestions are being integrated into a rewrite of the site which is coming with a new, wider design. Work is in progress and completion shouldn't be too far away now.

I don't want to say too much about particular features and functions, but I will say that the upload system is being vastly improved as is the gallery (layout, previews etc). You will also be able to manage and monitor your uploads a lot better. New categories are also being added.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions, your input is very important.

Mark
    All right Mark!

Nice!!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi guys, thanks for all your suggestions so far and apologies for the lack of info on updates. I'm taking everything on board despite not replying.

To clear up potential confusion, there are going to be no more updates on the current version of Mobiles24. All work and suggestions are being integrated into a rewrite of the site which is coming with a new, wider design. Work is in progress and completion shouldn't be too far away now.

I don't want to say too much about particular features and functions, but I will say that the upload system is being vastly improved as is the gallery (layout, previews etc). You will also be able to manage and monitor your uploads a lot better. New categories are also being added.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions, your input is very important.

Mark
    great news thank you
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

cant w8 for it

8. Default

hi can you add Karl or Mark Another folder to upload games arcade wold be great please i think that are many games wich genre is arcade
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

9. Default

I wish we could integrate MixPod playlists in our profiles

10. Exclamation okay... here goes!

there's a lack of members in this site who gives rate at other member's upload, maybe mobiles24 can make a system that will make all members give rate. rate is just a simple appreciation to the stuff that other member uploading. maybe after downloading, they are recommended to give rate.

I also suggest that there are commentary box to the uploaded item so other member can give feedback.