Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but what about .mp4 format support and most downloaded
    Takes to much mb size also mp4 isnt really for mobiles, its for ipod

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Takes to much mb size also mp4 isnt really for mobiles, its for ipod
    Not really ... you just have to download Mp4 player from the software section
    i always use it because Sony Ericsson messed up with W910i's video drivers

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Not really ... you just have to download Mp4 player from the software section
    i always use it because Sony Ericsson messed up with W910i's video drivers
    it works on mobile yes but its an ipod format

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    Its good looking idea, and here is another suggestion when uploading a 3gp video the limitation upgrade can be changed from 3MB to more like 4MB because their are lots of good 3gp videos, but cant be uploaded because the 3MB limitation.

Actually if you check you will see that there are many if not most uploads are greater than 3mb. We allow larger videos to a degree, a 4mb video will be allowed now but much larger then it will be refused. And take notice of some users like Gerrit for example who uploads full movies by breaking them down into smaller parts.

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Actually if you check you will see that there are many if not most uploads are greater than 3mb. We allow larger videos to a degree, a 4mb video will be allowed now but much larger then it will be refused. And take notice of some users like Gerrit for example who uploads full movies by breaking them down into smaller parts.
    but I've seen 6 MB videos in size uploaded here in gallery

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    but I've seen 6 MB videos in size uploaded here in gallery
    Yes i know, read what i said."much larger then it will be refused", we are not going to say the limit is say 6mb, because you will then get some who will still want more. So if it is reasonable then it will be validated. If we see it as too large then it will be refused on size. Just use some common sense

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Yes i know, read what i said."much larger then it will be refused", we are not going to say the limit is say 6mb, because you will then get some who will still want more. So if it is reasonable then it will be validated. If we see it as too large then it will be refused on size. Just use some common sense
    OK but is there any chance of adding .mp4 support because they have better quality and just put the same limit it for them as for 3gp

8. Default

I would like to see an empty box, on my MOB24 profile page, where I can tell the community, what my current/favorite ringtone is. Plus have a link to the ringtone. Maybe even an "OLDER - MOST POPULAR RINGTONES" eh?

9. Default

Raise the avatar size to 100x100 with perhaps a 100.0kb limit please. Or slightly larger signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillimanjaro Log in to see links
    I would like to see an empty box, on my MOB24 profile page, where I can tell the community, what my current/favorite ringtone is. Plus have a link to the ringtone. Maybe even an "OLDER - MOST POPULAR RINGTONES" eh?
    You could do that by edit your details and about me.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Raise the avatar size to 100x100 with perhaps a 100.0kb limit please. Or slightly larger signatures.
    I sort of agree. Not much difference between 90x90 and 100x100, but would be good if size was a bit higher like you said, 100kb.

And signatures 400x100 or 400x150.