1. Smile MGS Online 3 for s60v2

I don't know if this has been posted before, but here you go...

MGS Online is a fast-growing online mobile games community. Once you have logged in to MGS Online from your mobile phone, you can find and play a variety of games with other players from around the world. All the games need to be downloaded by logging into MGS Online.

Install MGS
    To play MGS Online games, you will need to download and install the MGS client first. You can then download online games from within the MGS client. It is best to save MGS and all games on your memory card. If you use 3G or GPRS, you will be responsible for your own data charges.

Start MGS
    Once MGS is installed, go to My Own folder and click on the MGS icon. Select "Register" as a first time user. You will be prompted for an Access Point. Please select either WIFI or your operator's 3G/GPRS access point. Proceed with the registration process and please remember your password.

Play MGS Online games
    Once you have logged in to MGS Online, click on the game that you want to play and have already downloaded. Then enter a room to go to the game lobby. Once in the game lobby, you will be able to find other players to play with. Please use the joystick, left and right soft keys to navigate in the lobby.

Compatible with: Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70, N72

2. Default

hha...

i thought it was metal gear solid...

Quote Originally Posted by gilangx5 Log in to see links
    hha...

i thought it was metal gear solid...
    i thought it was metal gear solid 3 too..

4. Default

Same here too.
    And to the topic author use search all the time before if u make new topic;D

5. Red face

Oh sorry... The thing was that since MGS contained only 3 letters so the search yielded no results. And well, Metal Gear Solid 3 is not available for S60v2.
    I however hope that you enjoy MGS. There are some pretty good games that can be downloaded and played online in multiplayer mode.