Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Missing Posters..

Lemmings - Last Activity: 08-04-2010 11:24 AM

James - Last Activity: 10-11-2009 05:15 PM

Just a few while i was thinking about some posters now no longer active.

What happened to them? come back guys, hope your doing ok..

2. Default

Yeah - where are ya. Come back - we miss you.

They must have reasons for being absent... hope they are doing well and will be able to come back

James, cheese are always in stock for you.

4. Default

There's also Dip, and HornyDevil was back for a while.

Ghost seems missing too...

And Aaron was back for a while then, missing again.

Hope they're doing fine.

6. Default

Nox is missing too Most of the members that were active in the past are gone ... The new M24 should be finished soon.. I hope

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Nox is missing too Most of the members that were active in the past are gone ... The new M24 should be finished soon.. I hope
    I remember him saying he was busy at the moment.. Don't remember what he's doing though.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    They must have reasons for being absent... hope they are doing well and will be able to come back

James, cheese are always in stock for you.
    I dont know what happened to James, seemed to be active a lot had no problem with anyone from what i remember. But if he planned to leave wouldn't he of told a admin or someone, as he was a gallery mod at the time. Or maybe he did.

Hes not been online for 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I remember him saying he was busy at the moment.. Don't remember what he's doing though.
    Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I dont know what happened to James, seemed to be active a lot had no problem with anyone from what i remember. But if he planned to leave wouldn't he of told a admin or someone, as he was a gallery mod at the time. Or maybe he did.

Hes not been online for 2 years now.

Boobs
    I remember he had some problems with his PC and was on/off for a while... but not sure why he's gone so long. I really miss him he was one of the members who kindly guided me when I was newbie here.

Boobs
    Indeed.
    Last edited by jmarin; 17-04-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I remember he had some problems with his PC and was on/off for a while... but not sure why he's gone so long. I really miss him he was one of the members who kindly guided me when I was newbie here.

Boobs
    Indeed.
    Yeah i think i remember that. Lets just hope all is ok.

He was a great member, but if he did get internet after, then hes decided not to come back here for whatever reason.