Page 1462 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 46296213621412145214601461146214631464147215121562 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,620 of 15764
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    heheh.. I like different sorts of music, so I don't consider any song to be crap unless it's death metal (+ few other exceptions) I didn't like this kind of stuff very much at the beginning, too, but I got into it listening to the best songs at that time.

There's also a "Sense" thread, not at all active though
    i think you should add 30 minutes songs to ur exceptions
    sometimes they just make me sleep,good for relaxing!

2. Default

Its because here you can write anything, when you write something meaningful In a sense thread and you are wrong you get punished. Hot discussions then, so better write nonsense and have a laugh lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    i think you should add 30 minutes songs to ur exceptions
    sometimes they just make me sleep,good for relaxing!
    If it's ambiental/ chill out I like it. I have to listen to a part of it to see if it's any good.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Its because here you can write anything, when you write something meaningful In a sense thread and you are wrong you get punished. Hot discussions then, so better write nonsense and have a laugh lol
    It's not taken seriously at any point, that's why is nonsense. I should see what was the last post in "Sense"

5. Default

If it's ambiental/ chill out I like it. I have to listen to a part of it to see if it's any good.
    it's exactly the problem, i know songs like "Pluarilis by manuel gottsching"
    that it's first 10 mintues is meaning less for me,but i have to listen to it enjoy to the last minutes of it,sometimes it's like this.

6. Default

it's exactly the problem, i know songs like "Pluarilis by manuel gottsching"
    that it's first 10 mintues is meaning less for me,but i have to listen to it enjoy to the last minutes of it,sometimes it's like this.
    Songs like that are quite inspiring but Log in to see links one is good as well

7. Default

Songs like that are quite inspiring but Log in to see links one is good as well
    thanks,i'll listen to that later,here is 3:29 AM and i have exam at 8:00 AM,going to get some sleep!

8. Default

thanks,i'll listen to that later,here is 3:29 AM and i have exam at 8:00 AM,going to get some sleep!
    Good luck!! Here is only 2:07 AM..

Why are you all making sense in here? That's totally nonsense!!

Ahhhhh, I see.....

10. Default

Good luck!! Here is only 2:07 AM..
    just came from school,i think i get good mark!