Page 1570 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 570107014701520156015681569157015711572 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 15764
  1. Default

1/1

Pretty darn good if you ask me.

Nobody has posted anything here for two months. On this thread, you are allowed to fool yourself without getting shamed, to make no sense at all, to be totally random, and to post almost anything you desire, yet no posts for such a long time. Something is very wrong in this picture.

Or is it just me thinking this way?

3. Default

Well, I could nonsense alone but it's no fun... Unfortunately everyone is missing (for good reason I hope), so until it becomes crowded again here we won't be able to do anything about it.

And here's some nonsense for me and J too...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Indeed, but remember, the quality is more important than quantity.
    Whenever you wanna nonsense, let me know. You're not alone.

It is nonsense. Waiting for nearly a year for the next season to come that's how it is with 'True Blood' as well. Oh, damn you HBO.

5. Default

At least you have the channel, here we don't have it so I have to it to get it.

Didn't know about True Blood actually, just "downloaded" the first 3 season.

Remember Paul the Octopus from the FIFA World Cup in 2010? Well here is Yvonne the cow. Yvonne chose to eat from a trough bearing the Portuguese flag at an animal sanctuary near Deggendorf, Germany, thus backing Portugal to beat the Germans on Saturday.

So lonely here... are you guys in vacation?

8. Default

IM HERE!

9. Default

I'm on vacation here.

10. Default

having a long vacation in exams island!!!