View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!!!

186 94.42%
  • Hell No!!

11 5.58%
Page 152 of 162 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1613
  1. Talking

Bird or Swan or both ?

illusion_oiseau.gif

Quote Originally Posted by 80beyond Log in to see links

Bird or Swan or both ?

illusion_oiseau.gif
    I saw a bird first, then a swan.

4. Talking

an interesting outdoor illusion painted on the barred-fence located somewhere in the streets of Mannheim.

ZebraThing02.jpg

ZebraThing08.jpg

5. Talking

"Invisible Man” – Dragon Series

liubolin01.jpg

liubolin03.jpg

liubolin08.jpg

something for everyone

Default Garden ball

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

7. Talking

Check this out. What I’m about to show you is an illusion you don’t see every day! Observe the woman shown on your right. Would you say her eyes are shut or wide open? Something is painted alright, the only problem is whether she’s having fake eyes painted on top of her eyelids, or perhaps only her eyebrows aren’t genuine. What do you think?

Scary-Eye-Illusion21.jpg

something for everyone

8. Talking

World Wildlife Fund (or just WWF in short) . It’s an organization which protects endangered wildlife and environments, tackles climate change and promotes sustainable use of resources. But what WWF also does, it creates one hell of a memorable billboard campaigns. To raise awareness around their cause, they need their message to stand out and differentiate itself from the rest. And what could be better to promote this worthy cause than using a poster with built in game, one that traps you into the world of rainforest wildlife? Not only have I learned one interesting fact today – that rainforests only cover 7% of our planet but harbor more than 50% of the world’s species – I’ve also learned there is pile of hidden animals present in this poster below.enlarge the picture with Ctrl+Mousewheel and see how many hidden animals you can find. Let the games begin!

botanimal1.jpg