Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Post

Can Any1 has idea about this...!!!

Dude can u help me.., i m having LG cookie Which is also having Motion Sensor & accelerometer....

Can u tell whether can i use those games from ur uploads to my mobile...
    Pls help me..... Thanks in Advance...!!!!

2. Default

I need some help please.....

My friend has an N-95 8GB and these games arent working on her phone......why is that? And where can I find motion sensor games for N95?

3. Default

Btw I need to thank you all for all the info and links......

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boozoe Log in to see links
    I need some help please.....

My friend has an N-95 8GB and these games arent working on her phone......why is that? And where can I find motion sensor games for N95?
    Maybe you need to install the accelerometer plugin, just search the web for N95 accelerometer plugin

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Maybe you need to install the accelerometer plugin, just search the web for N95 accelerometer plugin

Thank you very much

6. Default

can someone post a f305 motion game

7. Default

None of these games work on my Samsung Omnia? After installing, I tried running the application, it says "Java encountered error" and closes...

8. Default

Does W380 have motion sensor? It has gesture control, is that the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by boozoe Log in to see links
    Thank you very much
    accelerometer isn't same thing as motion sensor so these games won't work on n95

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t-mac2008 Log in to see links
    accelerometer isn't same thing as motion sensor so these games won't work on n95
    I think it's the same. Accelerometer is the name of the hardware. With the acce;erometer plugin installed, there's an app for N95 that let's you navigate through the menu by shaking your phone.Besides, The SE phone with flash games that's controlled by moving the phone has accelerometer too. CMIIW
    Here's the official wikipedia page about accelerometer
    It says there that an accelerometer gives the ability of motionsensoring for electronical devices
    Last edited by Joshua_pohan; 08-04-2009 at 02:42 AM.