I has a new cooling system and motherboard
    Yes Yes Mr. Fancy....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Comes with a pack of clean underwear.

Attachment 15473

Attachment 15474
    Geez, that looks scary!!!

By no means whatsoever am I a fan of the PS3, but I would definitely consider buying that paperweight for this game.

Wipeout was my very first game on the Playstaion 1, and Wipeout HD looks amazing.

W01.jpg

W02.jpg

W03.jpg

W04.jpg

4. Default

wow what a game

5. Default

What do you think about the game Spore? I heard that it is one of the most expected game of the year. Do you know from where I can download it (for free)?

6. Default

Never played it, and never will

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Never played it, and never will
    everyone plays what they want.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maddredd Log in to see links
    What do you think about the game Spore? I heard that it is one of the most expected game of the year. Do you know from where I can download it (for free)?
    you cannot download the game for free . you can only download the creature creator trial (which sucked) or try download a pirated game from torrent sites (but you cannot play online )
    My Advice: BUY THE GAME

9. Default

Go on amazon and ipe in xbox 360 neon blue light fan.. All the heat coming out your 360 will not come out because this little thing cools your 360 down..
    Also it will make your 360 less quiter so it sound's really quiet you wont be able to hear your hummer huming all the time . Also it's got blue neon lights , red or even green. This little device is only 7.50 plus 2.00 postage and package overall your paying £10.00 ..

In the united kingdom , Sorry to all you other people but this device is for only people in the uk unless you can find one on ebay or something..

how's the gameplay of call of duty 4?