Far Cry was mine. That and Test Drive Unlimited
    I had test drive on ps2

bloody good game

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Far Cry was mine.
    that is a very very good game

5. Default

I first bought a PS1 in 1995 (i bet thats older than some of you lol) and then a year later Resident Evil came out and iI bought it. After years of playing platformers like sonic and mario then playing Resi, it frightened the crap outta me! I still play it from time to time as I still have my PS1 in fact I have 2, And a PS2 and a PSP and now I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. Oh I also have a Sega Dreamcast which was years ahead of its time in games, Ask anyone whos played Shenmue. Awesome

I have my Sega Mega Drive, Playstation1, Playstation2, Xbox360 and PC.

7. Default

I loved PGA Golf on the Mega Drive, me and all my mates bought a mega just to play that game lol

Quote Originally Posted by DysonUpright Log in to see links
    I loved PGA Golf on the Mega Drive, me and all my mates bought a mega just to play that game lol
    I hate golf. With a passion.

9. Default

haha you're not the only one

Exclamation Need for Speed Undercover

Gibeau also mentioned the next installment in another of EA's racing franchises, Need for Speed. While a new Need for Speed in development isn't surprising (the franchise has been annualized since 2002's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2), Gibeau did give the analysts an early look at the direction EA would be taking with the next installment of the series.

Noting that sales of last year's Need for Speed ProStreet didn't live up to EA's hopes for the game, Gibeau said he thinks it was because the series drifted too far from what consumers expected. ProStreet had dropped the tuner culture and police evasion aspects of previous installments in favor of perfectly legit closed track racing. For the next Need for Speed, Gibeau promised that the series would be getting back to its roots with a number of features, including open-world racing and a new highway battle mode.

John Riccitiello has unveiled the next Need for Speed game and confessed to "torturing" developers working on previous instalments in the series.

Need for Speed Undercover, as the game is titled, will have been in development for considerably longer than its predecessors by the time it's released later this year.

Speaking in an investors meeting, Riccitiello confirmed that the NFS team worked on 12-month development cycles for eight years in a row before bosses took pity on them.

"Last summer we added head count and split the team in two, so now there are two teams on a 24 month cycle," Riccitiello stated.

"We were torturing a very talented group of people up in Vancouver, which makes it harder to be as innovative every year. So, I think we are going to get better from here."

Riccitiello is confident Need for Speed Undercover will "a much better game" than the previous instalment in the series, thanks in part to a richer storyline. Doesn't sound like he was too impressed with Need for Speed Pro Street, which came out last November.

"I thought it was an okay game, in terms of gameplay. It's not good," Riccitiello observed. He's not wrong.

"But who wanted Pro Street? It was a sort of made up, put numbers on the side of your car and pretend to drive your Ferrari where? Or your Porsche where?"

Undercover, according to Riccitiello, is instead taking cues from action films. "For those of you who ever saw movies like The Transporter - it's sort of a cult classic among people with a B-movie mentality, which fits me perfectly," he said.

"I liked it. I apologise. For those of you with no taste, and you liked it too, we can go have a Schlitz after this." Love to.

There's no word on which platforms Need for Speed Undercover is in development for, but chances are it's more than one. Or eight.

Link to teaser:Log in to see links