Page 148 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2023
  1. Default

just completed Resident Evil 5.....whatta game

2. Default Survival Horror Games for PC & Consoles

I know there are a few games threads, but i was wondering what survival horror games people played and what they think of them.

Survival horror genres are getting better and better i think, altho i did find the new Silent Hill Homecoming a lil slower than the rest, the new Resident Evil 5 is an awesome game (just completed it about 5 mins ago) and had made the Resident Evil series ahead of the rest...also as a survival hooror and FPS game the F.e.a.r seires has took off well and are very enjoyable.

Thoughts anyone??

3. Default

You want a good survival horror game?Try Deadspace!
    It's freaky and hard as hell

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    I know there are a few games threads, but i was wondering what survival horror games people played and what they think of them.

Survival horror genres are getting better and better i think, altho i did find the new Silent Hill Homecoming a lil slower than the rest, the new Resident Evil 5 is an awesome game (just completed it about 5 mins ago) and had made the Resident Evil series ahead of the rest...also as a survival hooror and FPS game the F.e.a.r seires has took off well and are very enjoyable.

Thoughts anyone??
    I'm still busy with Silent Hill Homecoming, and I found out yesterday that I'll have to wait a bit longer for Res 5 (unless I get it on the Xbox), but I have to say that the scariest next-gen game I've played so far is, like Viper said, Dead Space. Awesome game.

Not that F.E.A.R wasn't scary though.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Attachment 26014....................

At least you know the PC version will look MUCH better than the consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmings Log in to see links

At least you know the PC version will look MUCH better than the consoles.
    Yes, but I've been waiting so long and now I have to wait longer still.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Yes, but I've been waiting so long and now I have to wait longer still.
    BUT..... it's gonna be worth the wait.

8. Default

Hey has anyone played GTA IV, man its a BIG game, it requires 22 GB of Harddisk space!!
    But its worth it
    There is another game which is far more better then GTA IV, the game is saints row, i dont know much about it but it has more realistic effects

Quote Originally Posted by AliImran008 Log in to see links
    the game is saints row, i dont know much about it but it has more realistic effects
    No not exactly. There is a lot more to do in Saints Row, but it looks horrible compared to GTA4

10. Default

There's a Greys Anatomy PC Game out...

What's the chances that anyone on mobiles has played it?