Page 191 of 203 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2023

Official Playstation Magazine Australia have given their verdict on Batman: Arkham City. The game has been given a 10/10 and has been refered as being "one of the best games ever made".

Extracts from the review

"Batman: Arkham City is not only the best superhero game ever made, it's one of the best games ever made full-stop. It takes the already superlative original and gloriously expands on it. It's a deeper game, more complex, more inventive, more mature. It brings the caped crusader's world to life better than any comic, movie or television show before it."

"Presentation: Endlessly creative, perfectly moody, and technically flawless. This is Epic's Unreal engine pushed to its absolute limit."

"Sound: Alternatively foreboding and frantic, the game's orchestral soundtrack matches the on-sccreen action perfectly. Voice acting is brilliant."

"Controls: Complex and initially overwhelming but also logical and responsive. It'll take a while to get used to them, but once you do it feels perfectly natural flinging Batman around."

"Replay Value: Immense. A massive main quest, dozens of side missions, Riddler challenges, secondary game modes, and DLC will keep most people occupied for months."

"VERDICT: We can't imagine how a superhero game could be better than this. Absolutely sublime."

10/10

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    10/10! Wow! That is just wow!

I still haven't played the first one. But I'm definitely gonna get this one.

BTW, is Arkham Asylum good?
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

I want it!!!

Looks a LOT beter than Arkham Asylum

4. Default

That's cool, the first one was one of the best superhero based games I had ever played. Seems they've improved every aspect of an already great game, I can't wait to play it.

Hell Yeah

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Hell Yeah

Looks "pretty" cool, Jurie.

I hope it's a good game, I haven't been impressed with the latest entries to the NFS series.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Looks "pretty" cool, Jurie.

I hope it's a good game, I haven't been impressed with the latest entries to the NFS series.
    Does it really matter if it's good? I'll just play for the cut scenes

8. Default

Does it really matter if it's good? I'll just play for the cut scenes
    Yes Jurie, it matters.

Dude have you seen the potential in that game.

Even if the cars are done in 8 bit it would still be worth it

10. Default

Dude have you seen the potential in that game.

Even if the cars are done in 8 bit it would still be worth it
    No, I really haven't seen too much on it. Sounds like it could be pretty awesome though from the things I've heard.