Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Download by ID

I can't Download by ID with my Samsung M520 on Sprint the browser won't let me.

I hope you guys can change the site in the future so Sprint users with our stupid Sprint browser can download the games...

THANKS

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DasFox Log in to see links
    I can't Download by ID with my Samsung M520 on Sprint the browser won't let me.

I hope you guys can change the site in the future so Sprint users with our stupid Sprint browser can download the games...

THANKS
    Maybe sprint is blocking mobiles24 - many service providers want subcribers to "buy" stuff from them - so they block free sites.

3. Talking i cant download the achmed the dead terrorist 3gp video file..

why cant i download it ? ^_^ when i click save to disk.. it stops and does nothing^_^

4. Default

I tired again, I get the message:

The Requested page can not be displayed.

I wish there were other options to download so we could just use an uploader then...

Hi DasFox, As nisx91 said, Sprint have most likely disabled the abilty to download from our site. The reason for this is to get their customers to purchase content through their own premium services.

You could try downloading to your PC and then sending to your phone via USB or Bluetooth. You can also send stuff to your phones sprint email address, ie. yournumber@sprintpcs.com

6. Default Requested page can not be displayed

Samsung X497, unlocked, on Cingular (AT&T)

When trying to download a .mp3 ringtone with phone's WAP browser I get the error "Requested page can not be displayed" at the following WAP sites:

[site removed]
    wap.mobiles24.com
    [site removed]

However, the .mp3 downloads and then plays correctly if I use the following WAP site:

[site removed]

Either Cingular/AT&T isn't blocking, or the site that works somehow gets around the blocking. A customer service rep I spoke to today insists that Cingular/AT&T does not block content.

Can anyone think of why the WAP browser would be trying to display the .mp3 in three cases, but knows enough to download it in one case?
    Last edited by Mark; 27-05-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Hi clfan756,

Can you try downloading the demo mp3 at Log in to see links

Mark

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clfan756 Log in to see links
    Samsung X497, unlocked, on Cingular (AT&T)

When trying to download a .mp3 ringtone with phone's WAP browser I get the error "Requested page can not be displayed" at the following WAP sites:

m.-------.com
    wap.mobiles24.com
    wap.-----------.com
    Cinglular is blocking these sites.

However, the .mp3 downloads and then plays correctly if I use the following WAP site:

Either Cingular/AT&T isn't blocking, or the site that works somehow gets around the blocking. A customer service rep I spoke to today insists that Cingular/AT&T does not block content.

Can anyone think of why the WAP browser would be trying to display the .mp3 in three cases, but knows enough to download it in one case?
    This site is not yet blocked by Cingluar.

9. Default

I successfully downloaded the demo .mp3 at Log in to see links .

I then tried to download (as a non-DRM .mp3) a private upload of the exact same file that I successfully uploaded/downloaded at "that other site". I got the "Requested page can not be displayed" error from wap.mobiles24.com.

In order for me to set up another test, can you tell me whether you are required to login to our wapsite or not? Thanks.