Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

No, I am not required to log in to wap.mobiles24.com.

Ok, could you please go to Log in to see links on your phone. This should download an mp3. Let me know how it goes.

3. Default

I went directly to wap.mobiles24.com/ctest.php. All I got was the following error message:

"The requested page can not be displayed".

This is the same error message I have been getting whenever a .mp3 download doesn't work.

Could you clear the cache on your phone and try accessing the above URL again?

5. Default

After clearing browser cache and visiting the URL I got a warning screen from the browser: "Too large content to download". This looked like an error dialog from the browser with a nice full-screen graphic background. I've never gotten this error before.

After a few seconds the text went away, the background remained and nothing seemed to be happening, so I disconnected the browser.

The largest .mp3 I have successfully downloaded is 128 KB, by the way. I don't know if there's a size limit other than available memory. According to specs at att.com there isn't.

The "requested page can not be displayed" error looks like a text-only web page. When it is on-screen the left soft key is labeled 'Back'.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan756 Log in to see links
    The largest .mp3 I have successfully downloaded is 128 KB, by the way.
    I've updated the test to download a 49KB file. Please clear your cache and try the test file again.

7. Default

I cleared the browser cache, went to the URL and successfully downloaded a 49 KB file named index.mp3, which plays OK.

What was the size of the previous file that resulted in "Too large content to download"?

The file that was too large was 217 KB. With the info gathered from this test, I've made some changes to the wapsite so please feel free to try the private/public system again.

Please let me know if it works.

9. Default

I just downloaded a public .mp3 successfully. It looks like you have solved the problem. Is it necessary to test a private download as well?

Thanks for taking care of this. Nice job!

That's great! There shouldn't be any need to test a private download as it's just a mirror of the public system.

Many thanks for reporting the bug and following up/testing. If you have any further problems, please let me know.