Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Log in to see links
    Hmmm, you don't need antiviruses unless you have a PDA. If a computer sends the infected file it wont corrupt ur phone.

End of story.
    Yeah, but I beg to differ. I have a Midp 2.0 j2me phone, and guess what, I've got a virus. It is true that java phones didn't get virus because of the propriety software of various manufacturer, but, once you connect it via usb , it will serve as a USB composite device, thereby causing a spread of infection. Just what like happen to me. I was castrated. When I plug my phone in a pc, it corrupts all of my file including my collection of games, applications, videos and pics. I've tried deleting it but to no avail. Luckily, I've got this tip that helps me. And now I feel a hero today.....

2. Post Antivirus

can any one find me an effective antivirus for sony ericsson w960 please?
    if possible find a registered version please.

3. Default

if possible please make it fast

4. Default

Can anyone give me the activation code of KMS 8.0... i tried AAAA one but its a trial code... i need real activation code

5. Default Need some activation key ?

Need some activation key for f-secure mobile security for android , can anyone help ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    I've found something.Tell me if it works,please.
    hola ... tu me podrias decir o me podrias explicar con un link como instalar archivos .SIS en mi Samsung Corby... please... porfavor responde a gabix-777*************

7. Default

Thanks for sharing really impressive information.