Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0

    Default need some mobile antivirus activation key... kaspersky, mcafee, f-secure, anything?

    need help guys, is there anybody there who hv some activation key of kaspersky, mcafee, f-secure mobile antivirus? really nid it, tnx, really appreciate it if someone lend me just one, tnx again!

  2. #2
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    20

    Default

    You can activate Kaspersky antivirus for one year by registering with AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3.Hope it helps!

  3. #3
    2 RP

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Jordan
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    but thats for the trial version...
    not the permenent one !!!

  4. #4
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0

    Arrow F-secure Mobile antivirus for s60 3rd

    Can you tell me activation code for f-secure mobile antivirus

  5. #5
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amanya47 View Post
    but thats for the trial version...
    not the permenent one !!!
    Sorry! It's all i have! I will try to find another one but you have to wait a week until I'm back home.

  6. #6
    36 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Romania
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachellamis View Post
    need help guys, is there anybody there who hv some activation key of kaspersky, mcafee, f-secure mobile antivirus? really nid it, tnx, really appreciate it if someone lend me just one, tnx again!
    I've found something.Tell me if it works,please.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    hello there, i have a nokia n81 8Gb, and i'm currently looking for a good protection software for my mobile. which one is better F-Secure or Kaspersky Mobile Securit ? i have the trial version of F-secure, but i want a more permanent thing.

    thanks and congrats m8s

  8. #8
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by koddok View Post
    hello there, i have a nokia n81 8Gb, and i'm currently looking for a good protection software for my mobile. which one is better F-Secure or Kaspersky Mobile Securit ? i have the trial version of F-secure, but i want a more permanent thing.

    thanks and congrats m8s
    my advice is dont take any antivirus soft ware 4 mobiles.,

    install any software after scaned by ur pc's antivirus(updated)

    blue tooth., its carry viruses frm other devices.,

    so., dont connect 2 any unknown devices.,

    then., for mobiles.,

    kaspesky & fsecure both are best.,

  9. #9
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachellamis View Post
    need help guys, is there anybody there who hv some activation key of kaspersky, mcafee, f-secure mobile antivirus? really nid it, tnx, really appreciate it if someone lend me just one, tnx again!


    current version-7
    this may be older version but its very stable., & dont need key.,

  10. #10
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    India
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by koddok View Post
    hello there, i have a nokia n81 8Gb, and i'm currently looking for a good protection software for my mobile. which one is better F-Secure or Kaspersky Mobile Securit ? i have the trial version of F-secure, but i want a more permanent thing.

    thanks and congrats m8s
    current version of km security.,

    download it .,

    note installation date & active it.,

    when ever u want 2 scan change the date of ur mobile

    & scan.,

    but real time is needed.,

    use it ., when u get the full version.,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by police420; 11-09-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last