View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 271 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1712212612692702712722732813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 15336
  1. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by christianoferdy Log in to see links
    Thanks Karl... In Indonesia we said "Terima Kasih"
    Wow finally, a fellow indonesian. Tinggal dmn?

2. Default help

looking for guitar legend or hero game. thanks in advance more power to you guys

3. Default

what the hell is a frap?????

4. Default

Hi can u pls get me romance of the three kingdoms/dynasty warriors in 176x220 res. pls
    i have been searching for this game for a long time

5. Default

Thanks i download and try them i'll tell what after

6. Default

thanks a lot dude

7. Exclamation here's ur help

Quote Originally Posted by tugao Log in to see links
    I haven't played for a while because I was stuck and couldn't find any place to get help. I'm in the aqua temple with Ronnin and I find the girl (don't remember her name) and then I get to battle the boss. I beat the first form but I can't beat the second form. What should I do?
    Level up ur character at minimum lv27, buy the finest item u can wear as protection, make sure ur fire guardian has the intense fire attack [the second attack], buy enough potion cause you will and must use it.

Stand and attack the LEFT TENTACLE, don't bother about the attacking tentacle which frequently pops up from below you, you wont worry that cause you have enough potions. attack with your fire guardian, by the way, your hp should be around skill 40 above so you will have the time to replenish ur HP with potions, if not you character will die just after 2 knocks from that tentacle.

after you have finished off the left tentacle the rest will be as easy as fighting a blind enemy!

so leveling up is important.. collecting big money is important too... unless you would like to try another daring option?

hope this help..

P/s do i really gets reward points for helping anyway?

8. Default

yer i meant 240x320 my bad

thanks

9. Default

i've tried googling but i forgot checking their websites. when i did, that next episode is still not out yet... Log in to see links.
    too bad, there's a second game from this developer though, have u tried it? coa - The Prologue?

apa lagi game yg ko penah main? yg RPG la...
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 15-04-2008 at 03:16 PM.

10. Default

Tetris 128x160

[Dead links removed]

use the 4shared.com search engine.