View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 1311 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 31181112111261130113091310131113121313132113611411 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,110 of 15336
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tofu24 Log in to see links
    here u go 240x320 frnds of mana-Log in to see links
    Erm .. Thats SexTrip and its in Demo Version . Lolx
    Last edited by boredomez; 07-11-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Add on

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpaderSexton Log in to see links
    Why is it so hard to Google something nowadays? Is it because people are so lazy that they don't bother typing in a few letters in Google, but instead making a thread about it?

Read here, and if you cannot find a suitable answer for your question, then wait until Rockstar Games tells you.
    [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    PART OF THA FORUM IS BOUT HELPIN PEOPLE OUT N THERE U JUS HELPED ME OUT DIMWIT!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshyylawson Log in to see links
    PART OF THA FORUM IS BOUT HELPIN PEOPLE OUT N THERE U JUS HELPED ME OUT DIMWIT!
    Part of the forum is also to use the SEARCH feature That's why it's there afterall

4. Default

Please stop all the arguments, it's not a problem if someone asks for info about a game. As the games forum says...

" Games - Share, request & discuss mobile phone games in here."

5. Default

Well, one still don't have to be an ignorant, dimwit retard, like joshyylawson, and be to lazy to use any kind of search feature.

I googled what he wanted to know, a found the answer. It wasn't hard at all.

6. Default

hi there...

Chinatown Wars has a different presentation from previous games in the series. Instead of a ground-level view behind the protagonist or a top-down perspective, Chinatown Wars uses a fully rotatable aerial camera angled down at the action

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpaderSexton Log in to see links
    Well, one still don't have to be an ignorant, dimwit retard, like joshyylawson, and be to lazy to use any kind of search feature.

I googled what he wanted to know, a found the answer. It wasn't hard at all.
    stop insulting people

8. Angry hey!

Relax and peace
    we are a comunity we are not rival gangs so stop fighting and peace

9. Default

Thancks a lot Willy Pogi, u´re the best
    Blades & Magic rulez, its the game that i was looking for

10. Default

who well help to download Def Jaf on my cell??