View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 928 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 42882887891892692792892993093897810281428 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 15336
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonnypale Log in to see links
    I have requests please, gta for 240x320 and Guitar Hero III - Backstage Pass for 240x320. It would be really nice, Thanks.
    no gta game but ones that r quite smiliar are car jack streets, gangster crime city or saints row 2.

2. Default HELP with final fantasy?

im a ff fanatic and want the game on my nokia 6210... any ideas?

3. Default

i need maplestory , dont want the archer one if can ,
    please help me find others

4. Default

Wonderful. I'll have a look at it. Thanks.

+Rep

5. Default

try micro counter strike, Alpha Zone 3d, Galaxy on fire, Galdiator 3d too (all of these work on SE and are multiscreen)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lolmanz Log in to see links
    i need maplestory , dont want the archer one if can ,
    please help me find others
    u mean handyworld? its onli available in korea and only works on korean handsets even if u have the game u cant operate it on ur phone

7. Default

Tried Gladiator - Loved it.
    Tried galaxy on fire already - Loved that too.
    I'll try Alpha Zone thanks

- Also, i've tried Micro Counter Strike but for some reason my phone is not able to run the bluetooth version of the game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killer1993 Log in to see links
    Tried Gladiator - Loved it.
    Tried galaxy on fire already - Loved that too.
    I'll try Alpha Zone thanks

- Also, i've tried Micro Counter Strike but for some reason my phone is not able to run the bluetooth version of the game.
    the bluetooth is very slow...i know
    also try ayame's tale 3d and solid weapon 3d

9. Default

Solid Weapon is just a bad ripoff of MGS imo. Sadly, i do not like the mobile version.

What goes for Ayame's Tale, i somehow seem to be missing a softkey for it :S

- Used to play it on my PS1. Arh, wonderful memories. That game had EVERYTHING.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killer1993 Log in to see links
    Solid Weapon is just a bad ripoff of MGS imo. Sadly, i do not like the mobile version.

What goes for Ayame's Tale, i somehow seem to be missing a softkey for it :S
    if you have an SE phone, search 4shared for the SE version, where pressing the "C" , you can use the grapple hook