View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 431 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3313814214294304314324334414815319311431 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 15336
  1. Default

well usually night series games by gameloft are awesome...but the last one new york nights 2 was realy very awful....
    i wonder how will dis one b???

2. Smile

These games for 240x320 SE please;

Million Dollar Poker featuring Gus Hansen,
    Age Of Heroes IV Blood and Twilight,
    Age Of Heroes II: Underground Horror,
    Age Of Heroes III: Orcs retribution,
    New York Nights 2: Friends for Life,
    KO Legends™,
    Jimmy White: Snooker Legend,

Thanks if you can get them for me ...

3. Default

well by d way does anybody know abt d game called 'Pocket Chef' by gameloft???

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allstar9 Log in to see links
    well usually night series games by gameloft are awesome...but the last one new york nights 2 was realy very awful....
    i wonder how will dis one b???
    I heard theres a newer version of ny nights 2 on gameloft screenshot.Its a lot diferent than the version i have on the phone.

I cant find this game (tokyo nights).

5. Default

i alredi hv dat bro from ur uploaded files. tnx anyway... i love that games. any new softwares for n6300? tnx so mch...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by defacto25 Log in to see links
    I heard theres a newer version of ny nights 2 on gameloft screenshot.Its a lot diferent than the version i have on the phone.

I cant find this game (tokyo nights).
    well as far as i know...the complete version of the game is available only in 240x 320 resolution where as the other screen sizes have shorter version of dis game(new yrk nghts 2)...

7. Default rpg

How about any MMORPGs for the phone besides Tibia ???

8. Unhappy

plz tell from where i can download grey's anatomy for free plz plz plz

9. Thumbs up

:clap

10. Default Quake Mobile?

Hello Outlaw,

First, I would like to thank you for all of the uploads and assistance that you provide at this site. I appreciate it.

I once saw that there was an official realease of quake for mobile devices. I know it is for Pocket PC but would you happen to have the file? I don't have any games worth playing for my PDA and I had an emulated quake last year that would crash every few minutes.

Since I joined this site, my PDA has been collecting dust and my 5300 and 5310 have been getting all of the attention.

Even if you don't have it, thanks for looking.

Thank you in advance and keep up the excellent work!