1. Default HELP operation failed!!!

Pls help... how to delete specially games..... when i tried to delete it, it said operation failed..... i cant delete it..... can anyone knows how?

ty...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by vvawinvv Log in to see links
    Pls help... how to delete specially games..... when i tried to delete it, it said operation failed..... i cant delete it..... can anyone knows how?

ty...

what are this specially games?

3. Default

make sure the game is not in use.

4. Default OK

IT'S a BUG i ThinK, anyway tnx 4 the time.....

5. Post

ty...

distribute ur files so that your phone memory and memory stick have the same amount of free memory first, you can do this by selecting options on a file, then select move to phone or move to memory stick. anyway, does your phone uses mem stick?

I've experienced this error signal before, it happens when you're using a low memory phone while at the same time you have so much files inside either your phone memory or memory stick. It restarted my phone automatically, this happened 2-3 times until my phone can load as usual...

my phone was filled with megabytes of games, pictures and movies, that's when this "operation failed" started to occur, sometimes though..

so manage your memory, your phone will work properly again.. too much files is also the cause.. organize your files in separate folder(s) if possible.

hope this help..

6. Default Tnx....

But do you this when i try to access the game file and applications again operation failed what will i do? tnx......

7. Default

But do you this when i try to access the game file and applications again operation failed what will i do? tnx......
    ???

what r u trying to say?

i forgot to tell you, if this case happen please on ur phone but don't do anything yet, let it loads for at least 10 minutes. yea, i had this problem bfore..

go to menu, if your phone still progress slowly then it means ur phone still loading some files or system files. this decrease of speed in loading are due to low memory left. if progress is then ok you must do this first, move any files residing in ur phone memory to ur memory card.... the idea is to free up ur phone memory for extra space.

that is what i did to my phone, i'm using sony ericsson.k750i.

by the way how many java games and java application stored in ur phone? i suggest u delete some also, especially those you dont like of course, dont worry, you can still download them later. mobiles24 is always waiting for you to download anytime. juz remember about your phone and memory card free space is, fairly got enough room to breath...