Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Default Samsung Tablet

How do I download ebooks etc onto my Samsung Tablet?

There isn't a lot of information on it. It doesn't come with a book or anything

It has no book of instructions with it and not sure how I go about this.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by a55special Log in to see links
    How do I download ebooks etc onto my Samsung Tablet?

There isn't a lot of information on it. It doesn't come with a book or anything

It has no book of instructions with it and not sure how I go about this.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    Did it come with a USB lead when you bought it?

3. Question

Hi, i would like to know if guidelines for validating public uploads same applies to private uploads.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adoike007 Log in to see links
    Hi, i would like to know if guidelines for validating public uploads same applies to private uploads.
    AFAIK, yes.

5. Default Problem to install

Hey frnd,
    I get a problem to install software b'cos of expired certificate, plz give me tips to handle it

6. Default

Is there anyway to delete an epub file while it is waiting in the queue line to be approved? I uploaded some books and then I noticed that I had already uploaded the same books and and they are still waiting to be approved. Also one file I know is better than the other. I am sorry. It is late and I am tired and I messed up

Hi Googliebear,

Please post the name of the file you want deleting and I'll remove it for you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi Googliebear,

Please post the name of the file you want deleting and I'll remove it for you.
    Thank you so much Karl. There are 8 files that I posted duplicates of. They are:
    The MacGregors: Serena and Caine
    The MacGregors: Alan and Grant
    The MacGregors: Daniel and Ian
    Rebellion
    The MacGregor Brides
    Winning Hand
    The MacGregor Grooms
    The Perfect Neighbor

they are number's 12 thru 19 on my queues list if that helps. The First Rebellion (#15) I posted may have a problem with it.
    Sorry for the problems. Thanks again

9. Default

how many posts are required to post links and screenshots? i need to make a thread to advertise a game i uploaded to mobiles24

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by part2ofpk Log in to see links
    how many posts are required to post links and screenshots? i need to make a thread to advertise a game i uploaded to mobiles24
    10 posts are needed.