Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
  1. Default

How many posts do i need to make to start a thread?

2. Default Conditions

I have noticed that the 'epub' section lacks a lot of books and I have plans of uploading many books. So, is there any condition for it? Any number of posts that I have to satisfy? Or such?

3. Default Upload Error

Can somebody tell me what this means:

"
    Fatal error : Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/ mob24/public_html/lib/secure/ tools/modules/module_epub/ class_epub.php on line 48
    "

This message came up when I was trying to upload a certain epub ebook? I hope to have this problem resolved quickly.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VISHWARRIOR Log in to see links
    I have noticed that the 'epub' section lacks a lot of books and I have plans of uploading many books. So, is there any condition for it? Any number of posts that I have to satisfy? Or such?
    There are no conditions to uploading - just click the upload button and have at it.
    cheers

5. Default Upload Error

@jmrdv
    Thanks for the info.
    I tried again. But, the error stated in post #273 still persists. Whats the solution to that?

6. Default New epub ebooks

I was wondering why there hasn't been any new ebooks to download. The most recent is January 18. Does anyone know?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luvtim Log in to see links
    I was wondering why there hasn't been any new ebooks to download. The most recent is January 18. Does anyone know?
    There's been a lack of moderators on the site right now.
    We've been running with 2-3/7 mods on the site, and the one(s) that validate eBooks haven't been around, recently.

My only suggestion would be to use the forums as a method for download eBooks in the meantime.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    There's been a lack of moderators on the site right now.
    We've been running with 2-3/7 mods on the site, and the one(s) that validate eBooks haven't been around, recently.

My only suggestion would be to use the forums as a method for download eBooks in the meantime.
    OK. thanks for the information!

9. Default

I would like to download the book 'the help' but I seem to be unable too

10. Default

Well, it seems java and symbian apps moderators are also unavailable .