Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Unhappy I'm confused

I love this site! It's great but I can't seem to get the games to download right. At least they don't work once I download them. I have a Sprint PPC 6700 when I download the games it puts an "index.php" file on my phone but when I tap it it say "There is no application associated with 'filename'. Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." Am I just dumb or what?...lol
    I'm new at this and can't figure out how to work these .jar files. I guess I'm just not going to be able to get games off here. Thought people would be alot more helpful. I've been trying all day and got 1 answer, I'm going nuts!
    Thanks,
    Di
    Last edited by Kissyble; 05-03-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added more

2. Default

Are you using a download manager? I get that when i use mine, try downloading it with your browser's downloader if you are

3. Default Help!

I'm new at this and can't figure out how to work these .jar files. I guess I'm just not going to be able to get games off here. Thought people would be alot more helpful. I've been trying all day and got 1 answer, I'm going nuts!
    I don't know what to do.
    Thanks,
    Di

No need to get rowdy...
    I'm sure someone will help you out. I don't know your phone, so unfortunately that someone isn't me.
    Do you perhaps know why my alarm won't work??

5. Default

From what your saying, the problem isn't that you can't work .jar files, it's that you're not downloading the .jar files

6. Default .jar files

I did download the .jar files. They don't do anything when I click on them.

7. Default

You said in your first post that you had .php files...

8. Default download

have you tried to download without download manager?

9. Default

Um Use An Uploader Such As Rumkin Save To Computer Then Upload To Your Phone Via Text Message Should Work With Your Phone

10. Default

O.k. antonia505 I tried the rumkin.com site, it loaded the file 319.jar. Then what? When I click on it it gives me the message "There is no application associated with 'filename'. Run the application first, then open this file from within the application." There is something here I'm not understanding.