Audio Evolution Mobile v1.1.8
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Multi-track audio sequencer with non-linear editing, real-time fx and much more!
Multi-track audio sequencer with non-linear editing, real-time fx and much more!
The most versatile multi-track audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more!
BEFORE PURCHASE PLEASE CLEAR YOUR PLAY STORE CACHE!
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF or FLAC file
• Fade in/out samples
• Normalize samples
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 2.2 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us!
Note that there is a DEMO version for you to try! Search for Audio Evolution Mobile here on Google Play. We only want happy customers, so please try before you buy and tell us about missing features or bugs you find!
• MIDI sequencing
• Upload to SoundCloud
• ...your ideas are welcome!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AudioEvolution5
What's in this version:
Cut/copy/paste should be easier now, especially on phones: clicking in the middle of a blue range will pop up a menu where you can choose cut or copy. Select the new position where to paste and you will get another menu when you release the mouse.
Added 'Import audio data' to the empty sample area pop-up menu
Snap-to-grid didn't work when moving markers when no tracks were present yet. Solved.
Moving a sample part on top of another one would reset its trim. Solved.
Download: Released by chathu_ac