Battery Live v1.0.0.64
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Want to see the current battery level in percentage in that bar above your screen (notification bar / status bar)?

♦ Want to see the current battery level in percentage in that bar above your screen (notification bar / status bar)?
♦ Want to see the estimated time remaining on battery charge depending on your usage?
♦ A very lightweight battery percentage indicator
♦ Automatically restarts itself when you reboot your phone / turn on your phone

Then this app is made for you!

FOLLOW MCSTEALTH: Log in to see links

Other useful information:
♦ To make it work like a widget, on the app selection screen, instead of just tapping it, long press the icon so it would go to your home screen. Now you have a widget like shortcut without the widget battery overhead!

=========== DISCLAIMER ===========
♦ By downloading the application, you're releasing the developer from any damage or harm this application may cause to you or to anyone else, including your device, including everything. Use the application at your own risk and read the permissions required.

♦ Any issues with the application such as copyright violations and such, please contact me and I'll be glad to remove them immediately.

♦ Any issues with the application regarding violation of Google Terms and Conditions, please contact me and I'll be glad to fix them immediately.

♦ Please let me know if the app contains any content that may seem to be offensive to you or to anyone. I will be glad to do changes for you if necessary.
=========== DISCLAIMER ===========

More Info:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.batterylive&feature=more_from_developer
Download Instructions: