Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

he i tried downloading books from ************ n ********. they are in rar format. i converted dem into jar .. can you suggest any site that has ebooks already in jar format and which is remotely like m24. please do suggest

Quote Originally Posted by tasuzzy Log in to see links
    he i tried downloading books from ************ n ********. they are in rar format. i converted dem into jar .. can you suggest any site that has ebooks already in jar format and which is remotely like m24. please do suggest
    that's why m24 was unique.there was no one other like it and still isn't.you have 2 do this stuff urselves.i have asked section head of ******** for .jar format.let us see will they start this category.

3. Default

can anyone give any good links for books then please?

4. Default EBooks

It is a pity that the EBooks have gone I hope every thing works out for the best for the Admin staff

Alot of the ones you buy are not much cheaper than buying a papperback version and you have to use their programs to read them you can not change due to the DMR I think its called they get you any way they can

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ixlxl Log in to see links
    OMG! I didnt know how serious this is! And how far the publishers going to make their point, is appaling. I bet they didnt lose a cent from M24 posting eBook downloads. But they may say they did loose money, because there is money being made in sueing others. Makes me mad!
    Is there anyway that we can help? I myself cant offer much, but maybe readers of this forum can provide that xtra help that site admins require. Maybe a strike on buying books? He-he-he.
    And yes, mrrog does need to apologise. Not only to Mark/admins, but to us free users as well. People like you make all of us look bad!
    Best of Luck to Site Admins, hope all goes well.
    I doubt they did, but it's all about making a point, nothing more.

There's nothing you guys can really do to help, heck, I'd go and vouch for him in court if it came to it. All I ask, is that people just stop asking where eBooks are. It's driving me mental.

6. Default

i usually just type name of book followed by free ebook and it brings afew up. remember to search using google and lets see if they get a court order. anyway thanks to mark for a great site and hope everything goes ok.

7. Default

Linking to site hosting copyrighted eBooks is still forbidden, so doing this will be useless.

This thread will be closed later, since it deviated from it's initial purpose, so if you have anything to add, do it now.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

8. Default

Just wanna say I was a bit mad at first because I had no idea how serious the situation was.

I'm from Asia. I was terrible at English at first. Gradually I got better as I read English books, though I'm still not perfect. If sites like this one didn't provide free ebooks then I'm not sure how much time it'd take for me to be as good in English as I am now. You know, I don't have a credit card. I can't buy ebooks even if I want to.

My thanks and gratitude to Mark and the other admins who have made such a great site. I hope you get out of this legal issue without any penalty.
    Last edited by Class80; 27-03-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Default Ebooks

Guys time to discover new horizons.i would pm you other amazing booksites if anyone wants them.
    Anyone who wants ebooks can pm me.if i can find them i will make them available.

and by signature of a mod here who i think never implemented it:
    "We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."
    Last edited by jatboylover; 27-03-2012 at 07:56 AM.

10. Default

just one more thing to add before you close the thread. Silver, where are the ebooks. lol