Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default

i hav enjoyed the ebooks...and hav been on this site jus for dem...thanks for giving the hope tht dey mite come back..it means alot...

2. Default ebooks Please?

Really upset about the ebooks that's no longer available on this site! Here use to be great books! Anybody wanna send me some pls feel free. I love science fiction and fantasy. My email address is E-mail address removed as per forum rules. Pretty please? Please send epub format? Or even another site where there is available
    Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 25-03-2012 at 11:32 PM.

3. Default

Whats up with the ebooks anyway?

4. Default

You all should read this.

The decision seems to be final.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    You all should read this.

The decision seems to be final.
    I doubt anyone will read it, it doesn't have eBook in the title.

6. Default

My sympathy goes out to the owner and, of course, Karl and Mark which have created a fantastic web site and i hope that they continue with it,go back to basics, ringtones wallpapers screensavers and follow YouTube as regards to the videos. Note: i am not rich but also not poor i would like to donate to the evt, high costs of the legal l costs. strength Gerrit

something for everyone

Unhappy Ebooks Gone

Now it is official that there will be no ebooks on M24.
    It is sad to watch ebooks go in this way but we should believe admins have done it as last resort, so i appeal all the ebook nerds that we should stay here and support m24 even if ebooks are gone.we should always remember that how much this site has given to us.
    for me it has been the greatest site, it introduced me to the new horizons in way of ebooks.i still remember it was GamerGal's hardy boys book which i first read on my mobile and it was she who told me how to convert files into .jar.and from then it has been a wonderful journey with mobiles 24.thank you mobiles24, admins,site contributors,mods, and a special thank to GamerGal.

Now it's official that ebooks are not to be on m24 then there is no problem in telling about some good ebook sites with the requesters, as there is no competition.
    now i think best is
    at second number you would find though there will be some problems as lot of links were of filesonic.
    These two are the best besides them anyone could try or even scribd or some cheapsters like ( though i would not recommend ).

Now those who want to make .jar they will need some software. i suggest calibre for formats conversions and then tecquilacat book reader to convert them into jar. android people would only have to use calibre to make .epub.

besides it i will try to provide links if anyone pm'ms me.
    Last edited by NaturalMystyk27; 27-03-2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Removed links redirecting towards copyrighted items.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    You seem to be oblivious to how much trouble Mark is actually in right now. He faces serious charges, with some ridiculous sentences if anything comes of it. Things are always changing, and quite frankly, giving a deadline about if they'll come back is the least of his worries.

He's been horrified and really hurt at the responses he's received from members such as yourselves. He hoped you'd show a little more understanding considering the situation.

I'm with Shane. You owe him an apology.
    OMG! I didnt know how serious this is! And how far the publishers going to make their point, is appaling. I bet they didnt lose a cent from M24 posting eBook downloads. But they may say they did loose money, because there is money being made in sueing others. Makes me mad!
    Is there anyway that we can help? I myself cant offer much, but maybe readers of this forum can provide that xtra help that site admins require. Maybe a strike on buying books? He-he-he.
    And yes, mrrog does need to apologise. Not only to Mark/admins, but to us free users as well. People like you make all of us look bad!
    Best of Luck to Site Admins, hope all goes well.

9. Default

its really sad...i wish the ebooks could come back...cant they try to get em back??

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tasuzzy Log in to see links
    cant they try to get em back??

There's a court order preventing eBooks being uploaded to this site or any other site owned by Mark.

Appealing it would be a waste of time and money.