Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Fair enough, but it's good to know that so many people enjoyed the ebooks part of the site. It shows people care

2. Default mediocre site

As ever there is a lack of communication.

I refuse to accept we could not be brought up to date with the issues, a potential way forward, and with an ideal timeline. Keeping people in the loop, with all necessary caveats, is just good practice.

Either Mark/administrators are mediocre/thick, or they just need to get their heads out into the fresh air and start treating people as equally intelligent.

3. Default

You were getting this stuff for free and you're complaining? Really?

You already know that they've been removed due to copyright issues, you would think that most normal people would accept that and move on.

Stop acting like spoiled little children, you're just making yourselves look pathetic.
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 24-03-2012 at 01:03 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrrog Log in to see links

I refuse to accept we could not be brought up to date with the issues, a potential way forward, and with an ideal timeline. Keeping people in the loop, with all necessary caveats, is just good practice.

Either Mark/administrators are mediocre/thick, or they just need to get their heads out into the fresh air and start treating people as equally intelligent.
    Mark is facing potential litigation about the situation of the eBooks, and it's a serious issue, so I think you all should show some support other than saying he's mediocre. And this situation is making him busy, with other personal things as well together with the launch of the new site.

You've all been using the site and now that the Admin is facing legal actions some of you are acting really childishly.

You, mrrog, owe him an apology.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default

Please bring back the ebooks.

don't pay attention to idiots.you can pm me if u want books, i will also tell u other amazing websites where you can download books easily and free.
    the last part applies only if M24 can't bring the ebooks back till 1 may.
    though i hope they will be back by the time.

7. Default Thank you

Thanks for the hours of entertainment I received for free. I hope the ebooks do come back, but am grateful to have had them as long as i did.

8. Post No Available Ebook

Why is that there is no available ebooks for N73 here?

9. Default Another Thank You !!

Quote Originally Posted by dawnra Log in to see links
    Thanks for the hours of entertainment I received for free. I hope the ebooks do come back, but am grateful to have had them as long as i did.
    X2 I am patient !! Hoping for the best.

10. Default

You seem to be oblivious to how much trouble Mark is actually in right now. He faces serious charges, with some ridiculous sentences if anything comes of it. Things are always changing, and quite frankly, giving a deadline about if they'll come back is the least of his worries.

He's been horrified and really hurt at the responses he's received from members such as yourselves. He hoped you'd show a little more understanding considering the situation.

I'm with Shane. You owe him an apology.
    Last edited by Silver; 25-03-2012 at 10:34 AM.