1. Thumbs up Vampires Fall V1.27 (Full Game Free/Expansion Coming this month)

Hi all ,

I've been playing this RPG for a few months now and I love it. It has a lot of features usually reserved for pay apps (multiplayer pvp/real time chat/etc.). It doesn't require any real money to be competitive either. Just an addicting solid game. Their is already an extensive and active community playing the game, but I haven't seen a lot of ads/hype. So I figured I'd get help get the word out. I'm not a Dev or anything. I just really think this game is worth a look.

Check it out.

Game Version: 1.27
    Requirements: Android 2.1 or higher
    Overview: Immerse yourself in a story of dark fantasy, adventure, vengeance, and blood that begins with the creation of your own unique vampire. Search new areas, discover quests, and find treasure. Customize your skills, stats, and gear. Wage war against powerful enemies in your fight to become a mighty vampire lord.

Be an active member in an extensive social gaming community. Upgrade your strategy for the ultimate old school dungeon experience in the “Halls of the Dead”. Compete in daily multiplayer events. Battle honored friends and hated enemies in your journey to become a top rated vampire. Claim your place in the international rankings, and watch fellow players cheer or curse your name.

Highlights:
    • Customize and advance your vampire’s appearance, skills, and stats.
    • Equip over 1,000 unique items, each with its own distinctive look.
    • Gain rank and prestige in PvP and participate in daily multiplayer events.
    • Explore the Halls of the Dead and find item sets left by the legendary vampire god.
    • Make friends in the Vampire’s Fall community through real time/in game chat, web forums, facebook, and twitter.
    • Communicate directly with an open-minded development team and watch your ideas come to life in ongoing updates, expansions.
    • Enjoy all game features for free. No ads. Not pay to win. Vampires Fall rewards dedicated players.

Play link: Log in to see links

Last edited by Dowpow; 03-02-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Update

Good work dude.keep it up....!

3. Default Update

Wanted to update my previous post with the game trailer, pics, and link.

Hope you all enjoy Vampires Fall.