Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Forum Moderation Issues

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, I have not been active just recently. This is firstly to do with the fact I've been concentrating on the development of M24, but more recently due to the birth of my son.

I've returned to find a great deal of unrest across the community in regard to how the forum is being moderated and that it is being moderated too heavily. I just wanted to make this post to assure all of you it's my priority to mediate this issue and it would a great help if you could please forward any of your concerns/feedback to me via private message.

Thank you guys, and sorry for being away for so long!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, I have not been active just recently. This is firstly to do with the fact I've been concentrating on the development of M24, but more recently due to the birth of my son.

I've returned to find a great deal of unrest across the community in regard to how the forum is being moderated and that it is being moderated too heavily. I just wanted to make this post to assure all of you it's my priority to mediate this issue and it would a great help if you could please forward any of your concerns/feedback to me via private message.

Thank you guys, and sorry for being away for so long!
    Wow congratulations on your son, Mark. I'm going to have one soon myself.

No need for apologies though, I think we all know how busy you and Karl have been. It's great something is being done about it now though.

Many congratulations on the birth of your son Mark.

May he bring you and your lady all the happiness in the world.

Congratulations on your new baby boy And I wish you and your parnter all the happiness and joy that a new Son will bring you

I have two myself, a Son and a Daughter

5. Default

Congratulations on your son Mark!

Congrats Mark for being Father..

7. Default

Congratulations

Good luck with everything,at home and on m24(sorta like your second home )

I have two myself so I know hard it's gonna be trying to look after your kid,get sleep and get stuff done but good luck,with determination I'm sure you'll be great at it.

Congrats on your son Mark!

9. Talking

Congratulations,Mark

happy.gif

something for everyone

10. Talking

Congrats Mark

baby.jpg