1. Default

this is the end,my only friend...
    aahh i can't waith,ea i hate you

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Sometime before the end of the year.

hahas thanks @!!!!!

3. Default HELP with heroes lore!!!!

can somebody tell me how to beat the boss in water temple(im using fire and earth guardians PLEASE HELP

4. Talking ....

i think this can help u a bit.... buy a lot of potion.... and use earth sprite..
    dont run too far from the water sprite, run left or right and dont run forward backward... and keep hitting and use defense and offense spell on the sprite... sorry for my baaad english...

5. Default

hehe use the fire spirit only that way you wont need anything else except a trained fire spirit from the temple before the fire temple in basto

the fire spirit dont know the name was quite long ago
    keep on dodge the ice missile's the boss throw and when the fire spirit is done charging use it on the boss and run again and keep repeat it with those 2 skills that way you odnt have to spent a lot of gold on the potions

Yours,
    Hyourin

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hyourin Log in to see links
    hehe use the fire spirit only that way you wont need anything else except a trained fire spirit from the temple before the fire temple in basto

the fire spirit dont know the name was quite long ago
    keep on dodge the ice missile's the boss throw and when the fire spirit is done charging use it on the boss and run again and keep repeat it with those 2 skills that way you odnt have to spent a lot of gold on the potions

Yours,
    Hyourin
    his name is rocky but im doing what you have sead and it only does 37 damage many times

also when i fight the arm its restoring health(mine strength is 42)im lvl 25

7. Default

good news i defeated the monster but now im stuck in temple of earth(if you can please give me whole walktrough id be really happy)

8. Smile In that

In that case if earth temple you nid to buy lot of potion that is the only way to kill Gato(Earth Guardian wild)And use Fire pillar always

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by antonio Log in to see links
    good news i defeated the monster but now im stuck in temple of earth(if you can please give me whole walktrough id be really happy)
    Ok here we go:

As soon as you enter the temple, check ur minimap. The blue dot is a little engraving on the wall so go up to it and click, check wat it says. Now in the next room are 3 more engravings each with a letter, each one near one of 3 exits. You need to follow the exits with the letters g e b to advance. Its worth checking the other ways for items though. Later on you get to the 3 pillars after finding broken levers. Use the levers to switch the pillars. To get to the boss, i think the middle pillar needs to be down. Dunno just trial and error. For a full walkthrough of all the bosses in the game check my post in the HOT HEROES LORE thread.

It seems you are a low level. Thats fine but u must buy a good weapon. Get at least attack 100 but more is better. Give it priority over all other equipment.

Hope i helped

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by antonio Log in to see links
    his name is rocky but im doing what you have sead and it only does 37 damage many times

also when i fight the arm its restoring health(mine strength is 42)im lvl 25
    point is I am a fan of rocky I dont use any other gardian once I got rocky
    so my rocky is almost alway's same level as me and very powerfull
    and so does he deals a lot more damage at my game

Yours,
    Hyourin