0 RP

Country
    Albania
    Thanks

Default sony ericsson k770 pc suite

i need the pc suite for SE k770 but i cant find it anywhere for download so if smb can upload it i'd be so thankful

Theme Artist
    1,325 RP
    Contributor Confirmed Android Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Forum Writer High Rating (Silver)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kezikosova View Post
    i need the pc suite for SE k770 but i cant find it anywhere for download so if smb can upload it i'd be so thankful
    The C.D. should have been with the phone when purchased, but if you just need it for putting stuff on your phone why don`t you put bluetooth on your computer, costs less thanú10 and is easy to use. hope this helped

0 RP

Country
    Albania
    Thanks

but i need the software to make a smaller size for songs and the other options too.
    i have the bluetooth but you cant put songs until you have the pc suite , you can just take things from you phone but not send them

Theme Artist
    1,325 RP
    Contributor Confirmed Android Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Forum Writer High Rating (Silver)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

but i need the software to make a smaller size for songs and the other options too.
    i have the bluetooth but you cant put songs until you have the pc suite , you can just take things from you phone but not send them
    I can`t understand why you can`t send things to your phone from computer by bluetooth, I can send anything to my phone, in fact its quicker than connecting my phone to computer.Anyway have you tried sony ericsson site,you can usually get it there without a problem.
    Last edited by tinkerbel; 13-02-2008 at 12:10 AM.

3 RP
    Country
    Croatia
    Thanks

i have both pc suite and bluetooth,and i always use bluetooth cause it's faster
    here is the link i found it on the official sony ericsson pages
    next time try to use google

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/supp...ownloads/k770i
    Please help me with a click
    Please click here, here or here
    Download this file as a free user...
    Thank you all...

0 RP

Country
    Moldova
    Thanks

Hey you can find the everything for K770 on: