Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

ah ok,thnx

2. Default

i think my version got bug =.=
    i cannot do the quest that can continue doing(in the underground town)
    he tell me to fight 3 giant worms, but i fight till wan die le still haven complete..

3. Default my version has a bug too

Quote Originally Posted by thisislol Log in to see links
    i think my version got bug =.=
    i cannot do the quest that can continue doing(in the underground town)
    he tell me to fight 3 giant worms, but i fight till wan die le still haven complete..
    i have the same problem. in addition to that, in my lvl 46
    when the boss to the entrance to somewhere like hell is being defeated, the game closed automatically and goes to my games menu

4. Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crouch Log in to see links
    cool this one is different than the 1 i had ...is the expansion pack already installed?......soory i cant help never reached that far in the game oh jeez its not saving
    speak to the people at rhomgard.. if you have downloaded those two expansions then they will response differently to you, they will assign you a new, side-quest... by the way, after lord mallic there's still one who is the real lord...

and for your info there are two version of elven chronicles, which version you're playing?

5. Smile expansion

i have download the expansion since i new game. so what's the expansion use for??? and have defeat sinistra and what to do next,please??thankz!!
    Last edited by Leefang; 19-06-2009 at 06:50 AM.

6. Default

i don't know how to do act 2. can anyone help me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shuchengdu Log in to see links
    i don't know how to do act 2. can anyone help me
    what's you mission? defeat the dragon?

8. Default

weird, i was able to download the expansion on my dads but his internet works, meanwhile my phones internet doesnt, and so i cant download it >_>