Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Elven Chronicles [by Big Blue Bubble]

i've recently played the game on my 6288 and i must say, its fun.
    well i almost wasted my whole afternoon playing the whole game (thank god its a holiday!!)

but i've one question, after killing lord mallic (last boss), an elf says 'rest up. a land of treasure and adventure awaits you' or smth similar, but i do not know where to go. i've downloaded both expansions. can any1 help me? or is that the end of the game? thx!

Tried and tested on nokia 6288

240x320, S40x3, Nokia 6288
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

cool this one is different than the 1 i had ...is the expansion pack already installed?......soory i cant help never reached that far in the game oh jeez its not saving
    Last edited by Crouch; 15-02-2008 at 03:11 AM.

3. Smile Elven Chronicles discussion, help and tips share here

Discuss gameplay for rpg, e.g Elven chronicles
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 28-03-2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: My problems had been solved

4. Talking getting big money elven chronicles

during da 1st game v1.0.5, make ur way until level 8. then meet the person at ellemere, he will give u a quest, but save ur game first. then talk to him, he'll give u random quest.. if u think u can complete dat quest easily then accept it, save ur game. when u complete ur quest dont talk to him back directly but save ur game first. then u talk to him , he'll say thank u n reward u with random item, if u're lucky u'll get a valuable item like elmerian dress which values 26000 or moon necklace 30000, if not lucky then u'll juz receive item valued at 1000 below. if u receive low value item juz exit da game n restart it, then talk back to the person, do this until u r rewarded with a high value item, usually accessories..

5. Default

yep pm your e-mail

6. Default

I found extension to this game (i can't download content by mobile) but how do i download it to mobile so this game will works? I have 2 "date base" files and i don't know what to do with them!!

7. Default

thnx a lot dude..by the way whats that extension he's talking about???

8. Default it's the expansion 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyemo Log in to see links
    thnx a lot dude..by the way whats that extension he's talking about???
    it's not aN EXTENSION LA, ITS an expansion for elven chrnicles he's talking bout.. you have to download it from the game's menu.. around rm0.80 only, i use celcom... the expansion is great, it allows u to get better item!

9. Default

actually am playing the elven chronicles too...can u tell me how to get the expansion???

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyemo Log in to see links
    actually am playing the elven chronicles too...can u tell me how to get the expansion???
    when u have launch d game, check it.s main menu, there's an option there for u 2 download its expansion... b4 i download it my prepaid credit was around 5, after d download my credits still got rm3 , so not so expansive la, no need to try download its expansion via pc coz it wont work... u got to do it via ur mobile. happy playing,